Sonam loves gossiping: Shahid Kapoor





Sonam
When nervous, Sonam Kapoor talks non-stop whereas her co-star Shahid Kapoor is focussed and quiet. 

The chalk-and-cheese pair will be seen together on screen for the first time in debutant director Pankaj Kapur's Mausam. Here, Shahid and Sonam talk about their friendship, chemistry and bonding. Read on...

Sonam on Shahid: 













Shahid

Somebody once asked me what was the one thing I didn't know about Shahid. I said, 'I know everything!' Opposites generally create intense chemistry. There are more chances of fireworks when different people are together than similar personalities. I like the fact that Shahid is hard-working, he is a gentleman and treats me well. What I don't like about him is that he is too much of a perfectionist.

Usually you have to warm up to your co-star while doing scenes, but with Shahid it happened right from day one. We are still in touch and we know most stuff about each other. We haven't spoken about our friendship and it was presumed that we aren't friends. It is a quiet kind of friendship. We both understand what is happening in our lives. We know what films we are doing next, where we are going to be in the next two to three years.

I rarely make friends in the film industry and Shahid is one of them. He likes talkative girls. We discuss our personal lives but it is better if we keep it to ourselves.