Malaika Arora's next song



Malaika Arora
After Munni Badnaam Hui, Malaika Arora Khan received numerous offers for item songs but she said no to most of them. The reason being that they weren't exciting enough. 

However, when Sajid Khan came up wit an offer to do a number in Housefull 2, she couldn't say no. Says a source "This will be the third song that Malaika and Farah will work on together. They've done Chaiyya Chaiyya and Munni, both of which were the biggest chartbusters of the year."

Says director Sajid Khan "For me, Malaika is the best choice for my item song. There is no one better than her for the concept of the song. Also she and Farah have a superb track record of blockbuster songs whenever they've done a song together".

"Malaika is like family to me and I'm really privileged that she has agreed to do the song for us. I'm confident it's going to be the biggest song of next year," adds producer Sajid Nadiadwala.