I am financially secure: John Abraham



John Abraham




Bollywood hunk John Abraham on matters close to his heart - his much talked about breakup, marriage, the importance of BO success and his 'sexy bachelor' tag 


After Dostana and New York, you chose to do some meaningful cinema that did not exactly give your career a high. Do you regret doing those films? 
We all do films when we get excited about. I connected with No Smoking, Aashayein, Kabul Express, Jhoota Hi Sahi and Saat Khoon Maaf. I do one film a year because I am financially in a secure state and don't need to do dhinchaak films. My friends in the trade have often advised me that I should stick to doing Dostana or Garam Masala kind of films and I will be commercially more successful. However, I realize that after being in the industry for 20 years I realize that I am not cut out for item numbers or dancing. Even if you ask me today, I would like to do a No Smoking Part 2. You might say that I am in a professionally crazy space, but I am happy with that!