Milan Luthria to direct Salman Khan

SALMAN KHAN
After the success of The Dirty Picture , Milan Luthria is also getting offers to direct ads apart from film projects. One of the ads is with Salman Khan. 
Says Milan of the Sallu commercial, It's for a health product. The producer got in touch with me while I was away on holiday. But I was to shoot it on January 11. I couldn't as I had committed to an awards function. It didn't feel fair to withdraw that commitment as they had announced my attendance. It's also my anniversary, so in order not to get thrashed by my wife, I requested Salman and his team to adjust the shoot by a day. He interchanged the dates with another commercial he's shooting, but he had to return to Mumbai from Karjat earlier than scheduled. Guess I owe him one! 

His association with the actor dates back, It's a little known fact that Salman was also an assistant to Mahesh Bhatt before becoming an actor. I first saw him on the sets of Mahesh's Jurm starring Vinod Khanna. But I got to know him well when I shot the Bigg Boss 4 campaign last year. Yes, he has seen the film and was vocal in his praise, especially of the performances. We get along well and have kept in touch since last year. We talk about various things including movies, but he is busier than anyone I know!



READ MORE