A film on Mika Singh

Mika Singh


Yes. If all goes well, a film on the singer's life will soon hit floors. Director Shashank Ghosh, who shot to fame with Waisa Bhi Hota Hai Part II and Quick Gun Murugun, is all set to make a film on Mika Singh. 
A source said, "Mika has begun work on his autobiography. The initial manuscript encapsulates everything about his life including his struggle as a singer to consistently giving hit songs in films. When Shashank read it, he instantly showed interest in making a film on it. The two have been friends for years now. Mika immediately agreed." 
The singer confirms the development, adding that he's game for playing himself. "We haven't made a decision as yet. When Shashank finds someone, he will sign him on for the project. If he does not, I don't mind playing the lead in it. I will have to simply be myself, that too on screen." 

The voice behind the most chartbusters last year, Mika has decided to take it easy this year. He reveals, "I have decided to sing only good songs. I feel I sang too many film songs last year. I don't want my fans to get bored of me. When you have too much of one thing, you want less and less of it. I don't want that to happen to me."