I had a complete emotional breakdown: Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie
Angelina Jolie

Actress Angelina Jolie, who is gearing up for the release of her directorial debut In the Land of Blood and Honey says she underwent an emotional breakdown during filming the movie.

I had a complete emotional breakdown in the shower and Brad Pitt found me crying,
 she said, I felt this huge responsibility and I felt very small. I thought, 'Who am I to take this on?'...I had a complete meltdown, contactmusic.com quoted her as saying. 

I didn't plan to become a director, and I still have trouble saying I'm a director, I just wanted to tell this story and I ended up, by default, being the director. It was a pleasure but I wonder if it would be a pleasure with another cast and crew, and a subject matter that wasn't so special, she added. 

The movie revolves around a Bosnian Muslim woman during the Bosnian War of the 1990s who falls in love with a Serbian policeman. As the Bosnian women are forced into camps, the policeman brings her to the prison that's under his command, even though his true loyalties are tested
.

READ MORE